How to apply for the i²c STARTacademy 2023?Only a limited number of max. 10 projects are selected every year to join the i2c STARTacademy. This allows us to provide a structured approach to building a business combined with industry-specific input from mentors over the duration of the bootcamp. We strongly recommend you join the bootcamp with at least an additional team member as many of the exercises require a sparring partner.
- The chance to investigate the business potential of your conducted R&D projects/ Ph.D. topics is offered to all scientists of all faculties of TU Wien.
- The research must be in progress or completed and there needs to already exist a proof of concept.
- Workshop language and language of submission is English.
Application InformationYour online application should contain:
- Names and affiliation of your team members
- A summary of your research result
- Intellectual property rights status
- Potential application fields
- The state of the art and what makes your project unique in the field of application
- A synopsis of your expectations on the i²c STARTacademy program
Application ProcessPlease use the button below for submitting your application. The information shared should be reflective of your current stage. The program has a strong mentoring component so don't feel discouraged if at this stage you cannot answer all the questions asked. Your application will be reviewed by an expert jury and upon their decision, you will be notified of the status of your application.
Application Deadline: October 28th, 2022
Info Event:Date: October 10th, 2pm, 2022 Location: Taubstummengasse 11, 4th floor, TUW Innovation Incubation Center Get introduced to the i²c STARTacademy format, meet former alumni & the i²c team as well as find out all the details about the i²c Award.
For any questions related to the application process and support offered during the program, you can request a 30 min exchange with our program manager using this link or contact
Scientific Program Manager
+43 1 58801 406672