Building an entrepreneurial community across universities.
At Joint Forces you can:
- either pitch your business idea or startup in front of a community of like-minded students from BOKU, TU and WU and get the chance to receive support and feedback from this community,
- or you want to build your community of innovators and entrepreneurs,
- or you want to join a team with your skills and interests,
- or you want to look for team mates from other universities.
Get support and feedback for your project from a community of like-minded entrepreneurs or find a team to join with your skills and interests. Joint Forces provides the unique opportunity to bring together the best ideas from BOKU:BASE, TUW i²c and WU. Present either your startup or your first idea in a relaxed setting and without pressure or find a project you want to join. At Joint Forces you have the opportunity to attract the attention of interested co-founders, future team members and mentors to complement your project’s needs. The feedback from the community can push your idea to the next level and in the meantime, you meet motivated innovators with multi-disciplinary backgrounds in economics, tech and life sciences.
Whether you are interested in innovation, want to meet like-minded people, or pitch your side hustle - you are more than welcome!
What to expect at Joint Forces?
- Welcome Note from WU Entrepreneurship Center & Introduction to entrepreneurial activities of BOKU, TU and WU
- Presentation of a student entrepreneur: Stefanie Allworth (Co-Founder of Chemie on Tour) holds an inspiring presentation about her motivation of following her dreams, and founding her own company
- Pitches from projects & startups: 3 Minutes for a Pitch + 5 Minutes Q&A*
- Shoutouts: Everyone spontaneously has the chance to make an announcement, ask a brief question or introduce themself and what they are looking for during this event.
- Networking with drinks
*If you are interested in pitching your startup or project/idea, keep an eye on the next events. Pitchers are usually selected one week prior to the event and informed accordingly. Detailed information on pitches and projects are communicated to the people who registered, once the application is closed.
Join Our Community
Join our Joint Forces Group on Facebook to participate in our entrepreneurial community.