How to apply?
Only a limited number of TUW-students are accepted every year in the program, enabling them to individually apply the content learned to their specific, personal projects. The interactive, personalised and hands-on character of lectures (exercises, discussions, workshops, seminars, presentations, etc.) also requires a small group size.
Please follow the defined application process if you want to be part of the next batch.
- You have to be enrolled in a study program at TU Wien.
- You have a strong interest in entrepreneurship and innovation.
- You are willing to spend evening hours and weekends to enhance your skills
and develop innovative ideas (attendance to all lectures is mandatory!).
- You already have an idea or an innovative project you want to develop during the program (not mandatory but a plus).
In the application form, we require you to upload the following:
- 90-second video introducing yourself (in English)
Let us know who you are, why you want to join the program and why you believe you should be selected.
- Curriculum vitae
It should include your education, practical/working experience and additional qualifications
- Proof of academic success
Transcript of records of current study program and if it applies, the certificate of a finished study program
- Additional documents (optional)
Any additional document or certificate that you think can help us assess your application (letter of recommendation, cover letter, certificates, projects you worked on, etc.)