I am a science-preneur. What is your superpower?
This workshop series is targeting scientists and engineers who would like to enrich or develop an entrepreneurial mindset & business competencies, learn more about how to navigate innovations from „the lab“ to society, or who would simply like to engage in entrepreneurial thinking. These workshops are free of charge to scientists from all faculties and institutes of TU Wien.
You should definitely register if you…
What can you expect?
- 1 to 4h long interactive workshops with hands-on exercises and key takeaways
- expanding your knowledge in the fields of market analysis, finance of innovation, product development, HR, pitching, legal, sales, growth hacking... and more
- learning from renowned lecturers with vast experience in the field
- opportunity to have your burning questions answered
- a chance to meet and interact with fellow researchers and get up-to-speed on what they are working on
- You are a TU Wien researcher (TU Wien PhD student or a member of the TU Wien scientific personnel)
- The workshops are free of charge, but you need to register for one of the available spots via Eventbrite using your TUW email address
- Content-independent unit of lectures (the workshops are not dependent on the content shared in previous workshops)
- Active presence throughout the whole workshop is expected in order to receive an official participation certificate
Register for the next workshop
Facts and Details