- Collaboration in the service portfolio of the organizational unit
- Support in research and data maintenance as well as marketing and PR activities
- Preparation of information (e.g. creating presentations)
- Collaboration in the planning, organization and implementation of events as well as project management
- Enrolled at TU Wien, in a relevant degree program – preferably Business Informatics, no completed masters or diploma studies in the field.
- Very good written and spoken language skills (German, English)
- High degree of accuracy and reliable working methods, high sense of responsibility and ability to work in a structured manner
- Passion for project management and control
- Good knowledge of SEO and social media marketing
- Ability to work in a team and communicate
- Interest in organizational and administrative, as well as project-related work
- Diverse and exciting area of responsibility
- Broad internal and external training opportunities as well as flexible work arrangements
- Central location and good accessibility (U1/U2/U4 Karlsplatz)
- Additional benefits for employees can be found in the Fringe-Benefit Catalog of the TU Vienna (https://jobs.tuwien.ac.at/Content/files/Fringe_Benefit_Katalog_TUW_ck.pdf)
The TU Vienna aims to increase the proportion of women, especially in management positions, and therefore explicitly invites qualified women to apply. In the case of equal qualifications, women are given priority, unless reasons relating to the person of an equally qualified competitor prevail.
We endeavour to employ people with disabilities with appropriate qualifications and therefore expressly invite applications. If you have any questions, please contact Gerhard Neustätter, the TU Vienna’s representative for persons with disabilities.
The remuneration is based on the minimum wage of salary group C according to the collective agreement for university employees and is currently EUR 1,073.70 gross/month (14 times per year) for a weekly employment of 20 hours. The contract is initially limited to one year.
In order to apply, send us your CV together with a letter of motivation at email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!