- For Students
- For Scientists
- For community
- TUW i²ncubator
- About us
Get support and feedback for your project from a community of like-minded entrepreneurs or find a team to join with your skills and interests. Joint Forces provides the unique opportunity to bring together the best ideas from BOKU:BASE, TUW i²c and WU. Present either your startup or your first idea in a relaxed setting and without pressure or find a project you want to join. At Joint Forces you have the opportunity to attract the attention of interested co-founders, future team members and mentors to complement your project’s needs. The feedback from the community can push your idea to the next level and in the meantime you meet motivated innovators with multi-disciplinary backgrounds in economics, tech and life sciences.
– DATE: Thursday, 10th of June 2021
– LOCATION: HYBRID FORMAT!
1. Lecture Hall EI 7, ground floor, TU Wien Gusshaus Campus (Gußhausstraße 27, 1040 Wien) – if you are going to join in person, please make sure you have a valid covid test or vaccination proof older than 22 days. You will receive more details via e-mail.
2. Zoom – the link will be sent via email at least 24 h before the event (and also 1h before the event).
– STARTUPS: Startups, which have provided their proof-of-concept, are pitching and looking for employees, valuable contacts or investors. You have 3 minutes for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
– PROJECTS / IDEAS: Without guidelines or specifications, future founders are presenting their project ideas to get some feedback and perhaps even get to know future co-founders. You have 5 minutes for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
– SHOUT-OUTS: Everyone spontenously has the chance to make an announcement, ask a brief question or introduce themself and what they are looking for during this event. No feedback, no questions – who wants to know more, has to ask for details during the networking afterwards. You have 1 minute for the pitch, followed by a Q&A.
If you are interested in pitching your startup or project/idea, please do so until the 3rd of June. Pitches will be selected on the 4th of June, and informed accordingly.
Detailed information on pitches and projects will be communicated to the people who registered accordingly, once the application is closed.
Join our Joint Forces Group on Facebook to participate in our entrepreneurial community: https://www.facebook.com/groups/816164538773975/
Please note: During this event photos and/or videos will be taken which may be published in various media for reports on the event or general PR.
– STARTUP: With an existing team, you identified a problem, you know the solutions on the market, and why they are not enough, and your solution is better, how you make money.
– PROJECT /IDEA: You identified a problem, you think you know the solution for that, and already came up with some hypotheses.
In order to be able to attend the event in person, you must fulfil one of the following:
The yellow vaccination certificate, a vaccination card and a printout of the data from the e-vaccination certificate (ELGA) are valid as proof of vaccination. The following validity periods result from the data contained:
– Immunisation by two partial vaccinations: From the 22nd day after the first vaccination, the vaccination certificate is valid for 3 months. After receiving the second vaccination, the validity of the vaccination certificate is extended to 9 months.
– Immunisation by one vaccination: From the 22nd day after vaccination with only one dose, the proof of vaccination is valid for 9 months.
– Immunisation by vaccination of convalescents: Provided that a positive molecular biological test for SARS-CoV-2 was available at least 21 days prior to vaccination, or proof of neutralising antibodies is already available at the time of vaccination, the proof of vaccination is already valid for 9 months from the time of the first vaccination.
– PCR test is valid 72 h from sample collection (e.g. “Alles gurgelt”).
– Antigen test from an authorised body is valid for 48 h from sample collection (e.g. pharmacy, test lane)
– Self-test recorded in an official data processing system is valid for 24 h
– Certificate of segregation or medical confirmation of a molecularly confirmed infection
– Evidence of neutralising antibodies (3 months from test date)